Puerto Rican rapper Bad Bunny and adidas hold a lengthy list of collaborative releases under their belt, seeing sneakerheads and reggaeton fanatics across the globe eager for the chance to snag a pair. From an early glimpse at his upcoming Campus collaboration to the foursome of Forum Low Buckle releases, the musician is set to add one more colorway to his catalog with the official debut of the “Cloud White” rendition.
The clean silhouette is dressed in a tonal palette of “Cloud White,” “Clear Onix,” and “Chalk White,” which encompass the suede and leather upper. Perforated toe boxes sit beneath shaggy suede mudguards, leading into protective plastic shields that hit the forefeet with a milky finish. Grey profile Three Stripes branding inserts a dash of color, while fundamental design characteristics are presented as heavy-duty white buckles secured by nylon straps, double tongues decorated with Bad Bunny’s “El Ojo” logo, and double heel padding.
Reflective drawstring cords sit at the heels, while removable accessories, including upper guards and three extra lace sets allow for extensive customization. Semi-translucent midsoles and grey rubber bottoms complete the design.
Below you will find the raffle entry form for the adidas Forum Buckle Low "White" x Bad Bunny releasing on SATURDAY the 10th of DECEMBER, 2022. All the available pairs will be exclusively sold via raffle entries. Fill out the form below and make sure you fill out the form completely, incomplete forms will be disregarded.
1. Only one raffle form entry is allowed, sending in multiple entries will mean all entries will be canceled. The raffle closes on FRIDAY the 9th of December, 2022, 17:00h. All winners will receive an e-mail or be contacted via Whatsapp on the same day.
2. You will have the choice to pick up the shoes at our store, or ship your order:
- Picking up the shoes in person has to happen on SATRUDAY the 10th of DECEMBER, 2022, at our TERRACE store. You are allowed to use a third-party pick-up, however, the name given has to correspond with the raffle winner. As all pairs are spoken for at that time, no changes in sizes can be made.
- If you choose to have us ship out your order, we will send you a payment request via our payment provider, Mollie to your mobile number or e-mail address. Payment of the shoes (via iDeal, credit card or PayPal) and shipping costs to your location has to happen within 24 hours of receiving the payment request. Failure to pay in this time window will mean the pair will be offered to someone else. Successful payment means your order will be shipped out on the day of the release.
3. All the pairs will have been raffled on FRIDAY the 9th of DECEMBER, 2022. Pairs that have not been picked up on SATURDAY the 10th of DECEMBER, 2022 before 17:00h, or paid for via PayPal request in the 24-hour time period, will enter our regular stock on SATURDAY the 10th of DECEMBER, 2022 at 17:00h and will be sold online.
4. Follow us on INSTAGRAM.
5. Like us on FACEBOOK.
If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org