adidas SPZL Pre-Spring '23
The adidas SPEZIAL collection has been a staple of Calico Club since we can remember. The journey Gary Aspden takes to pilfer through the archives of Europe’s biggest sportswear brand is something very close to our heart. Reimagining heritage through a contemporary lens. The Pre-Spring 2023 collection takes us to Iceland and its picturesque landscapes. To tell the story adidas’ reached out to none other than Stephen Graham, legendary British actor you most definitely have seen in something classic. Together with film director Friðrik Þór Friðriksson and composer Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson (who soundtracked the composition), we see Stephen explores the awe-inspiring lands while finding out what makes Iceland such a mythical place.
As the perfect accompaniment to the breathtaking views the Nordic nation has to offer, SPEZIAL has introduced seven new styles. First introduced in 2016, the Hochelaga SPZL returns this season with a navy colourway, adorned with yellow stripes. It’s accompanied by an even sleeker stark-white iteration with the Hochelaga Super crafted entirely from supple leather and finished with navy and red ‘edged’ stripes that are synonymous with the styles that dominated the brand’s lineup in the late 80s.
Speaking of the 1980s, the era of excess was a key reference for SPEZIAL's new styles crafted from premium materials. The all-black Hartness SPZL was constructed from leather with a mesh vamp and reflective detailing making it just as sleek when running around the city as exploring Iceland’s volcanic terrain. Similarly, the Arkesden SPZL -inspired by the Lacombe SPZL - elevates the brand’s classic silhouettes with rich suede uppers atop dark cupsoles. An all-new silhouette introduced with this collection is the Hiaven SPZL. With outdoor exploration in mind, it was crafted with an aditex membrane and protective rubber mudguard.
Below you will find the raffle entry form for the adidas Spezial Spring 2023 collection, releasing on Friday the 10th of February, 2023. You are able to enter for all the items, or just the ones of interest to you. Please make sure you indicate what you do and don't want correctly! Fill out the form below and make sure you fill out the form completely, incomplete forms might have to be disregarded.
1. Only one raffle form entry is allowed, sending in multiple entries will mean all entries will be cancelled. The raffle closes on Thursday the 9th of February, 2023 at 09:00AM. All winners will receive an e-mail or be contacted via Whatsapp on the same day.
2. You will have the choice to pick up your order at our store, or ship your order:
- Picking up in person has to happen on Friday, 10th of February, 2023. You are allowed to use a third party pick-up, however the name given has to correspond with the raffle winner.
- If you choose to have us ship out your order, we will send you a payment request via our payment provider, Mollie to your mobile number or e-mail address. Payment of your order (via iDeal, credit card or PayPal) and shipping costs to your location has to happen within 12 hours of receiving the payment request. Failure to pay in this time window will mean we reserve the right to offer it to someone else. Successful payment means your order will be shipped out as soon as possible.
3. All the products will have been raffled on Friday, 10th of February. Products which have not been picked up before 17:00h, or paid for via PayPal request in the 12 hour time period, will enter our regular stock and be sold online as well.
4. Follow us on Instagram.
If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
RAFFLE IS CLOSED